Whether you’re commuting to work or driving to the grocery store, the average American spends just under an hour behind the wheel every day. Most of the time, these trips go as planned; but when an accident occurs, life can change in the blink of an eye.
What a Car Accident Lawyer Can Do
If you were injured in a motor vehicle accident, hiring a car accident attorney in Kansas City is one of the most important decisions you can make. Qualified attorneys will:
1. Determine Who Is at Fault
There are many factors that can contribute to a car accident. A lawyer can determine who should be held responsible through:
- Evidence gathering (police reports, photographs, medical records, surveillance footage, etc.)
- Consulting with experts (accident reconstructionists, medical experts, human factors experts, and other professionals to figure out what happened and why)
2. Calculate Damages
Calculating damages can be an incredibly complex task, especially when there are long-term damages that impact a person for the rest of their life. A car accident lawyer in Leawood will determine:
- Physical damages (medical expenses, property damage, etc.)
- Emotional damages (pain and suffering, mental distress, etc.)
- Future damages or expenses you will face
3. Handle the Logistics
After an accident, the last thing you need to worry about is dealing with insurance companies and filing paperwork. A car accident attorney will take care of the logistics, so you can focus on healing and recovering. This includes:
- Negotiating with insurance companies to obtain fair value for your claim
- Filing legal documents within deadlines
- Offering peace of mind that you will receive fair compensation and justice
Contact Bartimus Frickleton Robertson Rader for a Car Accident Lawyer in Leawood
If you or a loved one was involved in a car accident, a car accident lawyer in Leawood can ensure that you receive fair compensation for your case.
Bartimus Frickleton Robertson Rader is the trusted name for personal injury attorneys in the Kansas City area. We deliver answers, accountability, and justice for victims of car accidents.
When we represent a client or a family for a car accident lawsuit in Kansas City, we devote the time, resources, and experience for the best possible result.
The above is not intended to be legal advice. Each individual case is different and must be analyzed on its own set of facts and circumstances. If you believe you may have a case, it is critically important that you timely contact a lawyer to ensure your rights are protected.